Subject: FW: WG NaN Public consultation, deadline Monday 8 September 2025
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2025 11:48:03 +0300

Tere!

Edastame tulenevalt kuuluvusele Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumile

Lugupidamisega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2025 10:22 AM
Cc: Public Consultation <[email-masked]>
Subject: WG NaN Public consultation, deadline Monday 8 September 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A and B

The Public Consultations have started for the following draft ECC 
deliverables approved by WG NaN#30 held on 17-19 June 2025.

*	Draft ECC Recommendation (25)04: “SMS Sender ID”

Link can be found 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(25)04.docx> 
here

*	Draft ECC Report 368: “Roaming SMS to Emergency Numbers”

Link can be found here 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Report%20368.docx>

ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following 
<https://www.cept.org/files/9522/Template%20for%20pc_2020.docx> Template for 
responses to Public Consultation (The template is also available at 
<http://www.cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
http://www.cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in 
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the 
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Please submit your response to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

Deadline is Monday 8 September 2025

Kind regards

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/

 <https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/navigating-the-future-of-spectrum-management>